Parking Near Us:
Our handy location in the centre of the CBD ensures it is just a short walk for most people working in the city.
If you happen to be driving in there is some street parking and plenty of parking buildings close to our premises. Please ensure you give yourself plenty of time to find a park, especially when the weather is bad.
Here’s a shortlist of parking buildings close to Capital Sports Medicine:
- Wilson Parking Queens Wharf (Under the TSB) 300 Metres from our Clinic. This carpark usually has plenty of parking available.
- Wilson Parking at Intercontinental Hotel, Grey Street. 100 metres from our clinic.
- HSBC Tower Wilson Parking, Panama Street. 200 metres from our clinic.
- Willeston Street Parking Building, Willeston Street 250 metres from our clinic
- Plimmer Towers Wilson Parking Building, 2 Gilmer Terrace. 300 metres walk to our clinic via Plimmer Stairs. (Dont pick this building if you aren’t comfortable walking down lots of stairs)
Mobility Car Park Near Us:
There are 2 mobility parks on Grey Street, outside Noel Leeming/opposite Columbus Cafe. Approximately 100 Metres from Capital Sports Medicine.
There is 1 mobility park on Hunter Street opposite House of Travel. Approximately 100 Metres from Capital Sports Medicine.